A preventable injury or death should never happen. When it does happen, SGB holds those negligent responsible for their actions and inactions.
We understand that a major injury can have serious consequences. The insurance company keeps calling you. The medical bills are piling up. You need more medical care, but can’t afford it. Someone wants a statement. When the injury was caused by another—a person, a corporation, the government—feelings of frustration, helplessness, and anger surface. We can help. We take the stress off your shoulders so that you can focus on what is important: healing.
SGB has successfully represented many people in serious injury and wrongful death cases. We aren’t afraid to take on major corporations, the government, and insurance companies. It’s what we do: hold them responsible for their negligence so that you and your family get the medical care and treatment needed.
We can help.
SGB has the experience, skill, and resources to help you hold a person, corporation, or the government responsible for their negligence. If you or someone you know has been hurt or wrongfully killed, we can help. Our trial attorneys have handled a variety of serious injury and death cases, including those listed below.
- Auto Accidents
- Auto-Pedestrian Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Recreational Accidents, including Ski and Snowboarding Injuries
- Spinal Injury
- Truck, Motorcycle, and Bus Accidents
Experienced and skilled trial lawyers.
Our top-notch team of compassionate trial attorneys will leverage decades of experience to serve as your advocate and adviser. We’ll be your champion every step of the way. Read more about our case successes.
Your case is one of a kind
If you or someone you love has suffered serious injuries or death, let SGB help. There is no charge for us to review your potential claim. If we take your case, we do so on a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t pay our fees unless we successfully resolve the claim in your favor. Contact us for a free, confidential case review or call (800) 809-2234.
- $4 million settlement against the State of Washington for collision caused by state trooper, resulting in serious brain injury and spinal trauma
- $1,770,000 settlement in a case involving a bus colliding with an auto, resulting in traumatic brain injury to the driver of the auto.
- $1.3 million verdict for injuries suffered in a semi-trailer accident on I-5. The client was permanently injured, causing him to retire at 56 years of age.
- $1.2 million settlement involving complex accident reconstruction of bus/pedestrian accident where a bus hit and killed a pedestrian in the middle of the night, and drove on. There were no witnesses. Building security cameras from the area and marks left at the scene enabled us (and the police) to put the case together.
- $900,000 settlement for elderly couple rear-ended on I-5 by a pick-up pulling a motor home. The defense initially claimed most of the problems were the result of age and pre-existing conditions.
- $895,000 settlement for veteran who was rear-ended by a semi-trailer, resulting in exacerbation of PTSD and C-spine arthritis.
- $340,000 settlement for two pedestrians injured while crossing Highway 99 in north Seattle. Accident reconstruction was important in arguing they were in an unmarked crosswalk at a point on Aurora where the lights were spaced far apart. Settlement was against both governmental entities and the driver of the vehicle that hit them.
- $280,000 settlement for bicyclist struck by car resulting in loss of sense of smell and other injuries.
- Combined jury verdicts of $340,000 for two men who suffered non-surgical neck and back strains when injured by a delivery truck. The insurance company’s final pre-trial offer was $40,000, which was rejected on SGB’s advice.
- $840,000 settlement for bicyclist struck by car, resulting in severe facial injuries requiring multiple plastic surgeries.
- $250,000 jury verdict on behalf of a passenger riding in a truck bed who sustained a non-surgical lower-back injury on top of pre-existing back problems. One of the largest verdicts in Cowlitz County history for such an injury.