It’s frightening to think that particles inhaled decades ago can result in a life-threatening illness. It’s even more disturbing that companies that knew about the danger of
For decades, the mesothelioma lawyers at SGB have been helping Washington families who have been hit with a mesothelioma diagnosis. We live here, we practice here, and for more than 40 years, our compassionate, tenacious mesothelioma lawyers have served people like you. Our mesothelioma lawyers have the local know-how—we know judges and juries, we know the products that have resulted in asbestos exposure, and we know the Washington shipyards, paper mills, and construction sites that failed to protect their workers.
Our mesothelioma lawyers know the law and we know how to win mesothelioma cases.
SGB mesothelioma lawyers have been representing asbestos workers and their families longer than any law firm in Washington. Most of the important asbestos decisions in favor of asbestos victims in the state were won by SGB mesothelioma lawyers; no law firm in Washington has tried more asbestos and mesothelioma cases than SGB. We have won millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for asbestos victims.
The fact that you’re reading this page means you and your loved ones may be facing the challenge of your life. Let us help. We have a team of mesothelioma lawyers and staff whose experience and skills will guide you through the legal process from beginning to end. Whether you live in Tacoma, Bremerton, Seattle, or anywhere in Washington, we’re happy to meet you at your home or our office and get started on your case.
When you hire SGB, the mesothelioma lawyer you meet on day one will be the lawyer who will be with you all the way through. We work as a team with a staff of dedicated paralegals and legal assistants to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Explore our mesothelioma lawyers' history of success.
The SGB mesothelioma lawyers have successfully settled countless cases for victims of asbestos exposure over the past 40 years. Settlements are almost always subject to confidentiality agreements. We therefore limit and vaguely describe just a few examples.
- SGB mesothelioma lawyers recovered $2.5 million for an insulator.
- SGB mesothelioma lawyers recovered over $2 million for someone who worked at a shipyard for a few months.
We have taken 27 asbestos trials to verdict. That’s the highest number of asbestos jury verdicts of any Washington law firm representing victims of asbestos exposure. Below are a few examples of our successes.
- SGB mesothelioma lawyers recovered $1.3 million. The largest asbestos jury verdict in Kitsap County, Washington in any personal injury case for the family of a pipe fitter who suffered from mesothelioma. The Washington Supreme Court affirmed the verdict and struck down a legislative cap on damages.
- SGB mesothelioma lawyers recovered over $1 million verdict in King County, Washington for a retired naval supply officer and his wife for mesothelioma caused by exposure to asbestos-containing insulation materials.
- SGB mesothelioma lawyers recovered $1.5 million verdict in King County, Washington for a ship worker diagnosed with mesothelioma from exposure to asbestos in the Seattle shipyards.
- SGB mesothelioma lawyers recovered $1.3 million settlement for a sheet metal worker who was diagnosed with mesothelioma from exposure to asbestos.
DISCLAIMER: This is the fine print, but our fine print is regular size and in clear language. These client quotes and settlement/verdict figures are examples of the results SGB mesothelioma lawyers have obtained for others. Their cases were different from yours, so your result is sure to be different. We post these results for you to see that we have a track record of hard work, client service, and trial success. We won’t guarantee the results of your case, but we will guarantee to bring the same passion, skill, and experience when we fight for you.
The SGB mesothelioma lawyers’ work on asbestos cases has led to the development of the standards in Washington State concerning asbestos litigation. When a case establishes a precedent or a rule that is helpful for all victims of asbestos exposure when it comes time to prove their case in court, attorneys call that, “making good law.” When it comes to asbestos law in Washington, no law firm has made as much good law as SGB mesothelioma lawyers. All victims of asbestos exposure in Washington benefit from the establishment of this Washington asbestos law.
Referring lawyers-we’re here to help.
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or suffered from the harmful effects of asbestos, SGB mesothelioma lawyers are here to help. There is no charge for our mesothelioma lawyers to review your potential claim. If we take your case, we do so on a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t pay our fees unless we successfully resolve the claim in your favor. Contact us for a free confidential case review or call (800) 809-2234.