Colin is a dogged litigator who has practiced at Schroeter Goldmark & Bender since 2019, representing clients in cases involving asbestos-mesothelioma, serious personal injury, products liability, and wrongful death.
Through his representation, asbestos victims and other personal injury claimants have been able to seek accountability from the entities that contributed to their harms. Colin relishes the challenge of litigating complex cases and is frequently found buried in piles of documents working up the factual underpinnings necessary to prepare these matters for trial. In addition to his litigation practice, Colin is exceptionally familiar with the nuances of asbestos bankruptcy trusts and has personally handled dozens of confidential arbitrations and mediations with these entities.
Colin lives in Columbia City with his talented partner and their two children. When he is not practicing law, Colin can be found running around South Seattle at rather absurd times in the morning, hooked up to an apheresis machine, paging through vintage trade publications, or in his kitchen, trying to convince his children that vegetables are, in fact, edible.
- University of Illinois College of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- Reed College, B. A.
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice, EAGLE member
- Washington State Association for Justice, Court Rules Committee (2020-Present)
- American Association for Justice
- King County Bar Association
- Member, KCBA Judiciary & Litigation Committee (2013-Present)
- Co-Chair, KCBA Judicial Candidate Evaluation Committee (2022-Present)
- Selected to Washington Rising Stars by Super Lawyers® (2020-2023)