Life can change in a heart beat.
Auto accidents happen every day, but the statistics don’t prepare you for the moment when your life is compromised by a collision—everything changes, and suddenly you need a lawyer to help you navigate the legal labyrinth. If you or someone you love has suffered an automobile accident, SGB is the auto accident law firm that will make sure your case gets the attention it deserves. Our top-notch team of compassionate trial attorneys and auto accident lawyers will leverage decades of experience to serve as your advocate and advisor. We’ll be your champion every step of the way.
You focus on healing. We’ll focus on fighting for your case.
We can help you with these types of auto cases.
Brain injury cases—Require lawyers who have handled a wide range of auto-accident cases involving neurological injury, including concussions, subdural hematomas, skull fractures, memory loss, and speech dysfunction.
Serious spinal injuries—Result in severe pain and disability but may require neurosurgery and can lead to serious dysfunction in the arms and legs, even paralysis. Find out more.
Serious fractures—Can be extremely painful, difficult to correct, and leave permanent disability. We regard such cases as very serious, and we have deep experience in a wide range of orthopedic fractures.
Complex accident reconstruction—Liability may seem clear, only to be hotly disputed by the person who caused the accident, as well as their insurance company. We are experts in investigating accident claims so you can get full compensation for your injuries.
Auto–pedestrian injuries—May appear straightforward, but often result in an aggressive fight by the defending driver and their insurance company. We have deep experience in a wide variety of pedestrian accidents, including investigating critical liability facts to obtain a fair settlement. Find out more about how our pedestrian accident lawyers help Washington State accident victims. Find out more.
Auto–bicycle accidents—Navigating the roads on a bicycle can be exhilarating. But not everyone shares the road; when others invade the space of bicyclists, it can cause great harm. At SGB, we have a team of savvy attorneys with the know-how to get you what you deserve. Our number-one objective is maximizing your recovery. Find out more.
Start with a free, confidential case review.
If you or someone you love has suffered from an auto accident, SGB is here to help. Let our attorneys help you. There is no charge for us to review your potential claim. If we take your case, we do so on a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t pay our fees unless we successfully resolve the claim in your favor. Contact us for a free, confidential case review or call us at 1-800-809-2234.
- $4 million settlement against the State of Washington for collision caused by state trooper, resulting in serious brain injury and spinal trauma.
- $1,770,000 settlement in a case involving a bus colliding with an auto, resulting in traumatic brain injury to the driver of the auto.
- $1.3 million verdict for injuries suffered in a semi-trailer accident on I-5. The client was permanently injured, causing him to retire at 56 years of age.
- $1.2 million settlement involving complex accident reconstruction of bus/pedestrian accident where a bus hit and killed a pedestrian in the middle of the night and drove on. There were no witnesses. Building security cameras from the area and marks left at the scene enabled us (and the police) to put the case together.
- $900,000 settlement for elderly couple rear-ended on I-5 by a pick-up pulling a motor home. The defense initially claimed most of the problems were the result of age and pre-existing conditions.
- $895,000 settlement for veteran who was rear-ended by a semi-trailer, resulting in exacerbation of PTSD and C-spine arthritis.
- $340,000 settlement for two pedestrians injured while crossing Highway 99 in North Seattle. Accident reconstruction was important in arguing they were in an unmarked crosswalk at a point on Aurora where the lights were spaced far apart. Settlement was against both governmental entities and the driver of the vehicle that hit them.
- $280,000 settlement for bicyclist struck by car resulting in loss of sense of smell and other injuries.
- Combined jury verdicts of $340,000 for two men who suffered non-surgical neck and back strains when injured by a delivery truck. The insurance company’s final pre-trial offer was $40,000, which was rejected on SGB’s advice.
- $840,000 settlement for bicyclist struck by car, resulting in severe facial injuries requiring multiple plastic surgeries.
- $250,000 jury verdict on behalf of a passenger riding in a truck bed who sustained a non-surgical lower-back injury on top of pre-existing back problems. One of the largest verdicts in Cowlitz County history for such an injury.