1. Report the crime to the police by calling 911. 2. Report the crime to the Washington State abuse hotline (DSHS): 1-866-363-4276. 3. To find out more about the elder/vulnerable adult’s rights and legal options, consult with a civil attorney.
• Washington State Long-Term Care Ombudsman https://www.waombudsman.org/ • Office of Developmental Disabilities Ombuds https://ddombuds.org/
• National Center on Elder Abuse: https://ncea.acl.gov/ • National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life: https://www.ncall.us/ • Administration for Community Living: https://acl.gov/programs/elder-justice/what-elder-abuse

Team Members