Carson is dedicated to standing up for people whose rights have been violated.
Before joining SGB, Carson worked for the region’s largest labor law firm where he represented individuals and unions in state and federal court litigation, as well as in labor arbitrations.
Before that, Carson completed a clerkship with a justice on the Maine Supreme Judicial Court.
Carson earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Maine. While at Maine Law, he was selected as the Charles Harvey Trial Practice Immersion Fellow and served as an editor of the Law Review. Upon graduation, he was awarded the Alumni Association Award by the faculty for being an outstanding member of his class.
Prior to law school, Carson worked as an immigration services paralegal at the Latin American Association where he helped low-income individuals and families to navigate all aspects of the immigration process.
Carson obtained his B.A. from Colby College, where he was a three-year starter on the football team and the recipient of the Tom Austin Award for exemplary contribution to the football program.
When not working, Carson enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter and exploring the Pacific Northwest.
Bar Admissions & Education
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Colby College, B.A. in Latin American Studies
- Washington State Bar Association
Civic & Professional
- Member, AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee
- Member, Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Labor Subcommittee Chair, Pacific Coast Labor and Employment Law Conference
- Member, Loren Miller Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Association for Justice
- Plaintiffs’ representative, WSBA Labor & Employment Executive Committee
- Member, National Crime Victim Bar Association